Boys: Winter League
Registration opens October 10, 2022 and closes on December 2, 2022
- This league will offer a middle school boys division (Grades 6-8) and an elementary school boys division (Grades 4-5).
- Games will be played small sided with a 7v7 format ( 6 Field Players, 1 Goalie) for middle school and 5v5 format for the elementary school.
- Each team will play 1 night per week on Wednesday nights with a playoff at the end of the season.
- 4th/5th grade games will start at 6pm, 6th/7th/8th grade games will start at 7pm.
- Games will be played at Glover Park.
- Start Date: January 4, 2023
- Regular Season Ends: February 1, 2023
- *Make-up Date If needed*: February 8, 2023
- Semi-Finals/Finals: February 8, 2023
- COST: $155 per player
- Play will be outside on a small sided field
- Each middle school team will have 6 field players and 1 goalie on the field (boys MAX of 2 long poles at a time)
- Each elementary school team will have 4 field players and 1 goalie on the field (No Long Poles)
- Team rosteres limited to 14 players for middle school and 10 players for elementary school
- Face-Off/Draw will start each half. After, team scored on will start possession in their end of the field.
- 2 - 20 minute running clock halves.
- Penalty time is running clock, but adjusted: 30 sec penalty = 45 sec; 1 minute penalty = 90 seconds
- Players sub on the fly
- No sharing of water or equipment
- Only rostered players may participate